TOUR 100L TEXTREME
Textreme is a spread tow carbon fabric which optimizes the strength and stiffness to weight performance of carbon fiber.
TEXTREME IS APPROVED TO PRODUCE F1 RACE CAR’S COVER.
Please refer more below.
Unstrung weight: 270g (9.5 oz)
Racquet Length: 27 in (68.6 cm)
String Tension: 53+-5 lb (24+-2 kg)
Unstrung balance: 33.5 cm (13.2 in)
String pattern: 16×18
Swing weight: 283
Power Level: 900
Head Size: Midplus.
More about Textreme material:
• Textreme is able to have the mechanical and strength benefits of a woven fabric but also achieve as thin and light laminate (and event lighter) as a uni-directional pre-preg.
• 20% lighter composite products
• Superior Surface Smoothness
• Optimized Reinforcement Solutions
• Prince has created prototype frames using Textreme material in the shaft and lower hoop section of the racquet.
• Increases the torsional stiffness of the frame by 25% without increasing weight.
• Textreme can significantly increase the responsiveness of the frame particularly for off-center impacts and reduce frame twisting, essential for spin generation and trajectory control.
• Textreme allows updating frame geometries to bring back more curved shafts associated with historical frames whilst maintaining the performance associated with straighter and stiffer shafts. The result is more response, more feel without any loss of power.